The NCCPE are conducting research into what resources and support researchers need in order to evaluate their public engagement activities.
They wnat to know:
• What is your current evaluation practice for public engagement?
• What are the challenges you face or concerns you have around evaluation of public engagement?
• What tools and approaches do you currently use?
• Where do you go to get support or advice?
• What are the tricky issues that leave you feeling ‘stuck’?
There are two surveys. One for public engagement professionals (PEPs) and one for researchers. Each take about 15 minutes to complete, and the links are given below.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org