Edinburgh, Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh EH8
This workshop will promote and enhance an awareness of what makes your voice interesting and sustainable. If you have ever thought that you are not using your voice to its full potential, or been concerned that it is not as strong or expressive as you would wish, this course could help you improve.
We look at:
- Clarity of speech
- Facial expression
Please note that this workshop focuses on how you deliver rather than the content of your presentation. As such, it does not focus on the use of PowerPoint slides, Prezis or similar.
This workshop is delivered by Michael Hargreaves, a RADA trained Director, of Voice in Action.
- Download timetable (if a password is requested, just click ‘Cancel’)
This course is open to staff (academic and support) and research postgraduate students at all universities. Explorathon Edinburgh contributors may attend free of charge.
- People who work are study at one of the four universities in Edinburgh (Beltane unis) – £47.75
- People who are not affiliated to one of the universities in Edinburgh – £95.50
- Bursary recipients (see below) – £20 refundable deposit
- Contributors to Explorathon Edinburgh – free!
Limited bursaries are available. They are intended primarily for students.
- Bursary application form (if a password is requested, just click ‘Cancel’)
Book a place
Places may be booked using the University of Edinburgh’s ePay system; a credit card is required (unless you are an Explorathon – Edinburgh contributor). If you need to pay by invoice or eIT, please contact us.